Friday, November 1, 2013

First & foremost - Thanks for checking out my blog! 
I have finally sat down and created one to better share my work and the stories behind it. 

In honor of the ever popular 30 Days of Thanks in which many people enjoy participating each November, I have decided to do something similar! November's 30 Photos of Thanks! 

Kicking off the month and the 30 Photos... 
November Photo Thanks.Day 1

I am so incredibly grateful for r.g photography & love watching my passion & work evolve.

Many ask how long I've been a photographer and what sparked my interest. Truly, I've always had a camera in my hand. I was that girl who would always be taking photos of friends and various trips I'd been on. In high school, I was introduced to rolling, shooting, developing and eventually printing images from my own 35mm film. To practice the art of capturing just the right amount of light in the perfect moment and form stunning images literally with your own hands... It just fit! That was in 2001..
Today, I am excited to continue my journey of capturing that perfect moment. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive